Family dinners, cocktails, rooftop parties or farmhouse gatherings, everyone has a plan for the holiday season. The sparkle, glass of bubbly and the festive cheer can only be matched with outfits that make you feel good about yourself. But what to buy and how to get it at a reasonable price can be a task, isn’t it? Not anymore! Here’s how to glam yourself up and sashy in style this party season with outfits within your budget.
TC46 Loves These 5 Fashionable Pieces
1. Sultry Crop Top – IS.U
Dresses aren’t your thing? Fret not, for here’s a fashion piece that’s comfortable and stunning. Go feminine, flirty yet comfy with this Back Cut-Out And Tie-Up Top from IS.U. A cropped length top with a relaxed fit, you can get it in a ditsy floral pink print, black American crepe, multicolour floral print or pristine white in lustrous satin. This is perfect for the next rooftop party with your college buddies or a dinner party with your cousins!
Original Price: Rs 2,100
Discount: Get up to 50% off
Style Tip: Style it in a classic way with a pair of skinny denims and pumps.
2. Curvalicious Bodycon Dress – Limeroad
Shimmery, frilly or floral, a Bodycon dress should make you want to dance all night long. A cocktail party must-have, choose one from a variety of options. Grab one jazz-inspired dress that enhances your moves on the dance floor, a halter neck embellished one that’s great for flaunting your curves or a cami neck velvet one sure to make heads turn.
Original Price Range: Rs 1,500 – Rs 3,500
Discount: Get up to 70% off
Style Tip: Choose the fabric that’s best suited for the weather and show off your best feature with a cami, full-sleeved, backless or halter neck dress.
3. Fabulous Maxi Skirt – ShopClues
Bring an aura of style and sophistication to your look with a long skirt. Swirl and twirl in a long flared skirt. Go solid with a plain georgette one, choose a polka dot pattern, get saucy in a net flair one or make it light and breezy with a floral skirt. A maxi skirt will make a garden party more fun and will make bar-hopping easy.
Original Price Range: Rs 999 – Rs 2,199
Discount: Get up to 80% off
Style Tip: For a flattering appearance, partner a maxi skirt with a crop top and heels to elongate your legs. Mandarin collar blouses and tie up blouses with bows always look good with a maxi.
4. Jazzy Jumpsuit – Myntra
Whether it’s a cute romper or a workwear jumpsuit, this piece of clothing is truly versatile. Stylish and comfortable, the right jumpsuit can take you from a boardroom meeting to the latest party season with ease. Shop for a halter neck, sleeveless with a sequin top, opt for a solid basic jumpsuit with shoulder straps or a v-neck jumpsuit with embellished and gathered detail and pockets! Make it a talking point at your office Christmas party or the grown-up New Year’s eve terrace gathering.
Original Price Range: Rs 1,299 – Rs 4,990
Discount: Get up to 70% off
Style Tip: Pick low waisted jumpsuits that sit on the hips and those with belts cinch your waist in perfectly. Remember, a high waisted jumpsuit will make your feminine silhouette look its best whether you are super petite or tall and curvy.
5. Sensational Saree – Tjori
Adorned with mirror, sequins, zari and zardozi, embellished floral buttis and border, ruffles or evergreen sequins, shimmer and glitter, sarees can never go out of style. Stand out from the crowd this party season with a saree of your choice. Go soft and feminie with a silk organza floral piece, slay in a handcrafted ethnic work one or a ruffled embroidered saree for your next party invite. A saree goes well with any and every kind of celebration.
Original Price Range: Rs 2,299 – Rs 18,599
Discount: Get up to 65% off
Style Tip: Wear an embellished crop top as a blouse, experiment with a belt around the waist or style it in your own unique way to make it an extra special outfit.
7 Wardrobe Staples You Can Wear To Any Party
- Leather Pants: Leather is already trending and will continue to be everywhere this season. Take a pair of leather pants and pair them with a long-sleeve top for an easy and cute look.
- Sweater Dress: Wanna make a statement wherever you’re celebrating? A bold printed dress that keeps you warm is sure to get all the compliments.
- Faux Leather Leggings: Faux-patent leather leggings are not only cute, but they’re smoothing and comfortable, so you can wear them all night long without them digging into your waist.
- Mesh Dress: A neutral midi that’s just the perfect amount of sheer is one you’ll get multiple uses out of. Go for natural hues and the silhouette can transition from winter to spring.
- Wide-Leg Pant: Ultra flowy pants will be a standout no matter what you wear them with. Go for bold metallic colours.
- Sequin Cami Top: Wear a sparkly sequin cami with your favourite pair of jeans and a strappy sandal for that effortless vibe.
- Cashmere Pullover: Nothing can match the comfort of a soft yet winter-perfect cashmere pullover. Try the latest trend with puffed sleeves.
The holiday party season is officially upon us! Whether you’ve got an upcoming work party, a holiday bash with friends or you’re planning your head-turning NYE outfit, these are some fabulous options that won’t cost an arm and a leg. Dressing up fancy doesn’t have to be expensive at all. Mix and match with other tailored pieces and basics in your wardrobe and get ready to party. Head on over to these websites, shop your perfect party outfit and tag us in your Instagram posts!