You’re probably yet to have the best sex of your life. There are all the sex positions to try out, there are tools to experiment with, and mood lightings and ambiances to explore to make your sex life even better. But, you know what? Have you ever considered yoga to exercise your pelvic muscles and improve your stamina for at amazing time between the sheets? Agar aapne nahi kiya hai, here are 5 yoga asanas for you to reach the Big O and enjoy some mindblowing sex.
1. Cat/Cow Flow
How To Do It
- Start with a crawling position – your wrist over your knees and your shoulders should be directly over your wrist.
- Inhale while arching your back upwards and sucking your stomach towards your spine. At this time, the crease of your elbows should face each other.
- Exhale while releasing the muscles of your stomach.
- Repeat as many times as instructed by your yoga expert.
- Makes the spinal cord flexible.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles – muscles that contract during orgasms, improving its intensity.
- Maintains emotional balance.
- Relieves stress.
2. Urdhva Dhanurasana (Upward Facing Bow / Wheel Pose)
How To Do It
- Start with your feet near your glutes, maintaining the same as that between your hips.
- The hands should be placed beside your hands, shoulder-width apart, with the index fingers pointing towards yourself.
- Exhale and then press into your hands and feet together.
- Next lift your hips upward and then bring them down again to complete one step.
- Repeat the step as many times as advised by your fitness expert.
- Stretches the hip flexors, helping in creating more intense orgasms.
- Energises the body by releasing adrenaline.
- Stimulates the nervous system.
3. Wide Legged Straddle
How To Do It
- Sit straight up and spread your legs wide apart.
- Press the sole of your feet down on the yoga mat, so that the knees and toes point upwards.
- Inhale and sit up straight.
- Now, while exhaling, lean forward to reach and grab your big toe and hold the position for 10 breaths.
- Improves blood flow to your pubic region, energising your entire body.
4. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations)
How To Do It
- Stand up straight.
- Exhale deeply and then bend in front till your hands touch your toes.
- Inhale and gradually lift your head up while your hands are still touching your toes.
- Inhale again and place your right foot to the back and come back up in a low lunge.
- Next, bring your left foot back to where your right foot is placed and keep your body straight in the plank.
- Exhale and drop your chest, knees, and chin. Place your buttocks high up and your elbows hugging your ribs.
- Inhale and pick your torso up like a cobra while looking forward and up.
- Exhale and push back to downward facing dog.
- Inhale, bring your right foot up, and hold it with your right hand, and go into a low lunge.
- Exhale and get your left foot forward, right next to your right foot.
- Inhale and then bring yourself back to the starting position.
- Builds stamina, enhancing your staying power and maximising climax.
- Increases strength and flexibility.
- Lie down on your stomach with your hands by your side, parallel to your body.
- Raise your head backwards gradually while raising your legs upwards.
- Let your legs and head keep stretching backwards till your hands can hold your legs.
- Keep the pose while paying attention to your breath.
- Hold the position for 20 seconds, or for as long as your fitness instructor advises, and then gently bring your legs and chest down to the ground and relax.
- Improves reproductive system among women and alleviates menstrual disorders.
- Strengthens the abdomen and the back.
- Reduces belly fat and keeps you energetic.
- Treats stomach disorders.
- Improves appetite.
Open up like never before and participate in conversations about beauty, entrepreneurship, mental health, menstrual & sexual health, and more. Desi women, join our community NOW!