1. Ustrasana Also known as Camel Pose, it can help stretch and strengthen the chest muscles, which indirectly supports breast health.
2. Vasisthasana Also known as Side Plank, it can promote overall fitness and strengthen the muscles around the chest and upper body.
3. Bhujangasana Also known as Cobra Pose, incorporating this yoga technique into your routine can promote overall fitness and posture, which indirectly supports breast health.
4. Dhanurasana Also known as Bow Pose, this yoga asana can promote overall fitness, flexibility, and posture, which indirectly supports breast health.
5. Chakrasana Also known as Wheel Pose or Upward Bow Pose, it supports breast health along with flexibility, and posture.