3. Hydrate your hair from within by drinking plenty of water and including nutrient-rich foods in your diet.
4. Minimize the use of harsh chemical treatments and opt for natural remedies to maintain the natural beauty of your locks.
5. Avoid tight hairstyles that pull on your hair and cause breakage, opting for gentle and loose styles instead.
6. Trim your hair regularly to get rid of split ends and promote healthier, faster growth.
7. Shield your hair from environmental damage by wearing hats or scarves when exposed to excessive sun, wind, or pollution.
8. Choose gentle hair products that are free from sulfates and parabens to maintain the natural balance and shine of your locks.