The Channel 46
Nail paint removers contain chemicals that can be harsh on your nail and skin. Make sure to follow the instructions given on the bottle. Also, avoid frequent use of nail paint and nail polish to maintain the health of your nail beds. When it comes to nail paint removers, you have two options- acetone-based and non- acetone based. While acetone-based removers do a better and quicker job, non-acetone-based removers are a safer bet for the sake of the health of your nails.
1. Deodorant Or Perfume Alcohol-based products like perfume and deodorant can also help remove nail paint. Here is how you can use these products to get rid of nail polish: Method: 1. Spray a little deodorant on your nails. 2. Use a cotton pad to rub away the nail paint. You may have to try more than once to see results. 3. Spray some perfume on a tissue and use it to rub off the nail paint from your nails.
2. Hand Sanitiser Hand sanitisers may work better than deodorants and perfumes since they have higher alcohol content. Method: 1. Apply some hand sanitiser on a tissue or a cotton ball. 2. Rub this on your nails. 3. If you don’t get desired results in one go, repeat.
3. White Vinegar Thanks to its acidic nature, vinegar does a pretty decent job of getting rid of nail paint. Here is how to remove nail polish without remover with the help of this natural ingredient: 1. Soak your fingers in white vinegar for about 10 minutes. You can also squeeze in half a lemon in it for added effect. 2. Then try removing the nail paint with the help of a cotton ball, tissue or clean cloth. 3. Make sure not to pick at it with your other nails. This can end up weakening your nails. Use this method for how to remove nail polish naturally without causing much harm to your nail beds or cuticles.
4. Toothpaste Since toothpaste contains ethyl (also found in nail paint removers), you can use this household ingredient to strip away nail polish. It is best to use white toothpaste to remove nail polish without remover. Method: 1. Use an old toothbrush or a paper towel to rub a little bit of toothpaste on your nail. 2. Continue scrubbing till you get desired results. Now you know how to remove nail polish with toothpaste. You can add a little baking soda to the toothpaste for more effect.
5. Topcoat Is it really possible to get rid of nail paint by applying more nail paint? Yes, it is! Here is how: Method: 1. Apply top coat nail polish on your nail and then wipe it away quickly. 2. Make sure to wipe off the top coat while it’s wet. This will help peel off the nail paint you want to get rid of.
The Channel 46