1. Let The Hair Grow Out For 14 Days Don’t put your scissors, razors and whatever it is you use to shave, on your lady bits for 14 days before going for a bikini wax aren’t able to get hold of your pubic hair properly if they’re too short.
2. Clean The Area With Gentle Soap & Water Vaginal washes are a big NO-NO when it comes to cleaning your vagina, not just when you’re getting ready to go wax but at other times as well.
3. Take A Warm Shower Right Before While you clean your area down under with water & a gentle soap, make sure that you take a warm bath about 24 hours before your waxing session.
4. Know Which Shape Of Bikini Wax Shape You Want Before you sign up for your very first bikini sesh, introduce yourself to all the types of bikini wax shapes you have to pick from.
5. Opt For Cold Wax Over Hot Wax There are two types of waxes that you generally can make a choice from – hot wax and cold wax.
6. You Can Tweeze Out Any Leftover Hair There may be some hairs that may be left behind after waxing.
7. Wear Loose-Fitted Outfits Slip into super comfy outfits throughout the day for a day & plan your day according to your waxing session.