1. Malasana (Garland Pose) This can benefit individuals with PCOS by increasing circulation and blood flow to the pelvic region, improving metabolism, and aiding digestion.
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) This asana helps you promote flexibility in your body and de-stress your system.
3. Ustrasana (Camel Pose) The pull in your stomach signals your uterine muscles which ease your menstrual cramps.
4. Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose) This yoga for period pain will not only help relieve period cramps but also soothe your digestive system.
5. Janu Shirasasana (One-Legged Forward Bend) Include a few of these yoga poses to relieve period cramps in your menstrual yoga routine.
6. Matsyasana (Fish Pose) Matsyasana can help you with your menstrual pain as it tends to stretch and stimulate the belly muscles.