1. Wear The Right Bra Size Wearing a bra that fits you perfectly is a must.
2. Get A Mammogram A mammogram is an X-ray of the breast. It’s a screening tool used to detect and diagnose breast cancer.
3. Learn Self-Breast Examination Monthly self-examination of your breasts, done about 5 days after your period starts, is a good practice.
4. Sleep Without A Bra Bras are uncomfortable and not something you should be wearing 24×7.
5. If Possible, Breastfeed Postpartum It can help you recover from childbirth more quickly and easily