– Wear a wide-brimmed hat or use a scarf to protect your hair and scalp from direct sunlight.
– Apply a hair serum with heat protection before using any styling tools during the monsoon season.
– Use a clarifying shampoo once a week to remove product buildup and maintain a healthy scalp.
– Avoid over-brushing your hair, as it can lead to frizz and breakage in humid weather.
– Keep your hair hydrated by drinking plenty of water and using moisturizing hair masks.
– Trim your hair regularly to get rid of split ends and maintain a neat and polished look.