3. Incorporate a mix of dynamic and gentle asanas (poses) such as Sun Salutations and child's pose to maintain flexibility and promote relaxation.
4. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before, during, and after your yoga session to keep your body temperature regulated.
5. Find a shaded or well-ventilated space to practice yoga outdoors, allowing you to connect with nature while enjoying the benefits of fresh air.
6. Experiment with cooling postures like forward bends and inversions to soothe your nervous system and beat the summer heat.
7. Embrace restorative yoga poses like Legs-Up-The-Wall pose or Corpse pose to release tension and restore energy levels after a long, hot day.
8. End your yoga practice with a few minutes of mindful meditation, focusing on positive intentions and gratitude for a cool and healthy mind-body experience.