– Apply a bitter flavoured nail paint. If you don’t like the taste, then you will stop putting it in your mouth.
– Keep hand moisturizer with you and use it when the impulse to bite kicks in. This will not only distract you, but you’ll also keep the skin on your hands soft and moisturized.
– Putting nail polish on your nails may help to discourage you from nibbling on them since a vibrant colour can catch your attention and snap you out of your nail-biting habit.
– Ready-to-wear nail art not only looks great but also does a great job of preventing you from nibbling away at your nails and is extremely less time taking.
– Getting fake nails put on your tips can also do the trick. They are too thick and solid to bite.