3. Protect your skin from harmful UV rays by wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF.
4. Include a daily dose of vitamin C in your skincare routine to brighten your skin and boost collagen production.
5. Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion.
6. Get enough sleep to allow your skin to rejuvenate and repair itself overnight.
7. Incorporate a lightweight, hydrating moisturizer into your summer skincare routine to keep your skin nourished without feeling heavy.
8. Remember to take breaks from makeup and allow your skin to breathe naturally.