– Prioritize hydrating your skin by using a lightweight moisturizer that locks in moisture without feeling heavy.
– Use a gentle exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and promote a healthy, glowing complexion.
– Protect your skin from the sun by wearing sunscreen daily, even on cloudy days.
– Get enough sleep to allow your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
– Stay consistent with your skincare routine and give your skin time to adjust to new products.
– Remember to remove your makeup every night to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.