3. Focus on your breath, observing its natural rhythm, to anchor your attention and cultivate mindfulness.
4. Practice non-judgmental awareness of your thoughts and emotions, allowing them to come and go without attachment.
5. Engage in body scan meditations to connect with and release tension from different parts of your body.
6. Incorporate walking meditations into your routine, savoring each step and being present in the moment.
7. Explore guided meditations or mindfulness apps to enhance your practice and receive guidance.
8. Cultivate a regular meditation practice, setting aside dedicated time each day, to experience the cumulative benefits for your mental and physical well-being.