3. Use a sunscreen with a high SPF to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
4. Avoid outdoor activities during the hottest parts of the day, typically between 11 am and 3 pm.
5. Take frequent breaks in shaded areas or air-conditioned spaces to cool down.
6. Use a cooling towel or spray to refresh your skin and reduce body temperature.
7. Eat light and healthy meals that are rich in water content, such as fruits and vegetables.
8. Listen to your body and rest when you feel tired or overheated.