3. Incorporate a facial toner in your routine to help remove any remaining impurities and restore the skin's pH level.
4. Apply a moisturizer with SPF daily to protect your skin from harmful UV rays and prevent premature aging.
5. Exfoliate regularly, but not excessively, to remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover for a brighter complexion.
6. Hydrate from the inside out by drinking plenty of water and eating a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
7. Avoid touching your face throughout the day to minimize the transfer of bacteria and dirt.
8. Treat yourself to a relaxing facial or mask once a week to nourish and rejuvenate your skin.