1. The Rash Spreads All Over Your Body In this case, it is best to not wait and continue trying homemade recipes.
2. Painful Rashes Another important sign that the rash may be a major infection is if it becomes painful.
3. Additional Symptoms If along with the rash you have a fever, sore throat, muscle ache or any flu-like symptoms you must visit a doctor immediately.
4. Lasts For A Longer Duration If the rash does not go away even after a week of home treatment medical evaluation is suggested.
5. Infected Rash Oozing bumps, pus, white or yellowish fluid, increased pain, & swelling are all symptoms of an infected rash.