1. Weight Gain Weight changes, including weight gain or loss, can occur as a side effect of birth control pills, but they vary among individuals.
2. Mood Changes Mood changes, such as mood swings or mood disturbances, can be a side effect of birth control pills due to hormonal fluctuations.
3. Missed Period Missing a period can be a side effect of birth control pills, but it's more commonly associated with specific types of pills or improper use.
4. Decreased Libido A decreased libido (sexual desire) can be a side effect of some birth control pills due to their impact on hormonal balance.
5. Vaginal Discharge Vaginal discharge changes, including increased or decreased discharge, can occur as a side effect of birth control pills due to hormonal alterations.