3. Seek shade or avoid being outdoors during the peak hours of sun exposure between 10 am and 4 pm.
4. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and other fluids throughout the day.
5. Avoid using tanning beds or getting sunburned, as these increase your risk of skin cancer.
6. Use a lip balm with SPF to protect your lips from the sun's harmful rays.
7. Don't forget to apply sunscreen to your hands, feet, and other areas that are often overlooked.
8. Use a moisturizer to help prevent your skin from drying out in the summer heat.