3. Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
4. Incorporate antioxidant-rich foods like berries and leafy greens into your diet to protect your skin from environmental damage.
5. Avoid hot showers and baths, as they can strip your skin of natural oils and lead to dryness.
6. Use a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated without feeling heavy or greasy.
7. Consider using a face mask or facial serum to address specific skin concerns, such as acne or dark spots.
8. Don't forget to take care of your lips by using a lip balm with SPF and staying hydrated.