3. Make use of seasonal produce for the freshest and most flavorful options.
4. Try incorporating fruits and vegetables into your snacks for a healthy and refreshing option.
5. Mix and match different fruits and vegetables to create colorful and nutritious salads.
6. Use herbs and spices to add flavor and variety to your fruit and vegetable dishes.
7. Consider freezing or canning excess produce to enjoy later in the year.
8. Remember to prioritize balance and moderation, and don't be too hard on yourself if you slip up occasionally.