THE CHANNEL 46
Using Amla for hair is a safe and natural solution for a number of problems including dandruff, hair fall, scalp issues, premature greying and dryness. Here is how this amazing ingredient can help improve your hair health.
– Amla contains minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients that promote scalp circulation and stimulate hair growth. It is also rich in vitamin C, which produces collagen protein and thus, promotes hair growth.
– One of the major reasons for dandruff is dryness. Being rich in Vitamin C, amla treats dryness and prevents dandruff accumulation. Amla’s dandruff fighting abilities can also be attributed to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Amla juice acts as an effective scalp cleanser. It also nourishes the scalp, giving you shiny and healthy hair.
– This ingredient is rich in antioxidants and can help protect the hair from damage.
– The vitamins, amino acids, minerals and antioxidants present in amla may be useful in making your hair thicker and bouncier. These nutrients help fight against various factors that can adversely affect your hair health to give you voluminous and damage-free tresses.
– Regular use of amla can make your hair less frizzy and more manageable.
– Amla juice helps to strengthen hair from the roots.
– Amla aids in enhancing the natural colour of hair and gives it a natural shine. The high vitamin C content also prevents premature hair greying.
– This ingredient acts as a natural conditioner that strengthens and nourishes the hair and helps improve its health and appearance. It is the perfect remedy for dull and lifeless hair.
– Amla powder can be used to get rid of oily hair as it soaks in the excess oil present on the scalp.
THE CHANNEL 46