3. Incorporate a weekly exfoliating treatment to help remove dead skin cells and promote a brighter, more even complexion.
4. Apply a hydrating serum before your moisturizer to help lock in moisture and keep your skin looking plump and youthful.
5. Use a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer during the day to provide hydration without clogging your pores or causing breakouts.
6. Always wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays and prevent premature aging.
7. Incorporate a sheet mask into your weekly routine to provide an extra boost of hydration and nourishment for your skin.
8. Avoid touching your face with your hands throughout the day to prevent the spread of bacteria and minimize the risk of breakouts.