1. Pelvic Health Specific yoga asanas (poses) strengthen the pelvic muscles, which is beneficial for women with PCOS.
2. Enhanced Blood Circulation Yoga poses that focus on stretching & relaxation can improve blood circulation, especially in the pelvic area.
3. Inflammation Reduction Chronic inflammation is often linked to PCOS complications.
4. Balanced Menstrual Cycles Yoga can regulate menstrual cycles in individuals with irregular periods due to PCOS.
5. Enhanced Emotional Well-Being Yoga promotes relaxation, self-awareness 7 positive thinking, which can help individuals better cope with the emotional challenges of PCOS.