3. Opt for a cream blush in a soft, peachy or pink shade to give your cheeks a natural flush.
4. Use a waterproof mascara and skip the heavy eyeliner for a fresh, effortless look.
5. Fill in your brows lightly with a tinted brow gel to frame your face and add definition.
6. Choose a lip balm or tinted lip oil in a natural shade to hydrate your lips and add a hint of color.
7. Set your makeup with a light, translucent powder to prevent shine and prolong wear time.
8. Carry blotting papers or a mattifying powder with you to touch up throughout the day and keep your skin looking fresh.