3. Incorporate a deep conditioning treatment into your hair care routine at least once a week to keep your locks hydrated and nourished.
4. Embrace natural hairstyles like beach waves or braids to minimize heat styling and reduce damage caused by hot tools.
5. Apply a leave-in conditioner or hair serum before swimming in chlorinated or saltwater to create a protective barrier and prevent damage.
6. Opt for a wide-toothed comb or a detangling brush to gently remove knots and tangles without causing breakage.
7. Limit the use of heat styling tools, but if you must use them, make sure to apply a heat protectant spray beforehand.
8. Keep your hair and scalp hydrated by drinking plenty of water and incorporating foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon and avocados, into your diet.