3. Always use a toner to balance the pH levels of your skin after removing makeup.
4. Hydrate your skin with a water-based moisturizer to lock in moisture and maintain a healthy skin barrier.
5. Use a hydrating face mist throughout the day to refresh and rejuvenate your skin.
6. Apply a face mask once a week to deeply hydrate and nourish your skin.
7. Use a facial oil to add an extra layer of hydration and nourishment to your skin before bed.
8. Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells and allow your skincare products to penetrate deeper into the skin for maximum hydration.