3. Embrace light-colored outfits as they reflect sunlight, keeping you cooler than dark colors that absorb heat.
4. Incorporate flowy dresses, skirts, and shorts into your wardrobe to promote ventilation and ease of movement.
5. Say goodbye to tight, restrictive clothing and instead go for relaxed silhouettes that allow your skin to breathe.
6. Consider sleeveless or short-sleeved tops to help keep your arms cool and avoid overheating.
7. Don't forget to accessorize with a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses to shield yourself from direct sunlight.
8. Lastly, remember to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day to regulate your body temperature and prevent dehydration.