– Scalp Exfoliation: Exfoliate your scalp occasionally to remove dead skin cells and promote hair growth.
– Protective Hairstyles: Opt for loose hairstyles to prevent hair breakage and tangling.
– Aloe Vera Gel: Apply aloe vera gel to your hair and scalp for its soothing and moisturizing properties.
– Natural Hair Oils: Use natural hair oils like coconut oil or argan oil to nourish and condition your hair.
– Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Use hair products – that are free from harsh chemicals to protect your thick hair.
– Schedule regular scalp treatments or massages at the salon to keep your scalp healthy and balanced.