3. Avoid using hot styling tools, like flat irons and curling wands, as they can dry out your hair and make it more susceptible to sun damage.
4. Wash your hair regularly with a gentle shampoo and conditioner to remove sweat and dirt buildup from your scalp.
5. Massage your scalp with a nourishing hair oil, such as coconut or argan oil, to moisturize and protect your hair from sun damage.
6. Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids and buns, as they can pull on your hair and cause damage to your scalp.
7. Use a wide-tooth comb or brush to detangle your hair gently and avoid breakage.
8. Consider wearing a swim cap or using a leave-in conditioner before swimming in chlorinated or saltwater pools to prevent damage to your hair.