3. Reapply lip balm throughout the day, especially after swimming or sweating, to maintain protection.
4. Avoid licking your lips, as saliva can actually dry them out and make them more vulnerable to sun damage.
5. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and keep your lips moisturized from the inside out.
6. Consider wearing a hat or using an umbrella to shade your face and lips from direct sunlight.
7. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, especially during peak hours between 10am and 4pm.
8. Exfoliate your lips gently with a soft toothbrush or lip scrub to remove dead skin and improve the absorption of lip balm.