3. Avoid using hot styling tools such as hairdryers and straighteners as much as possible.
4. Incorporate natural oils such as coconut oil and argan oil into your hair care routine for added nourishment.
5. Use a wide-toothed comb to detangle your hair gently, starting from the ends and working your way up.
6. Limit the use of chemical treatments such as hair dyes and relaxers, which can damage your hair and scalp.
7. Take care of your scalp by massaging it regularly with a nourishing oil or scalp serum.
8. Eat a healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals that promote hair growth and strength.