3. Choose light-colored clothing as they reflect sunlight and keep you cooler.
4. Experiment with flowy dresses, skirts, and shorts to feel comfortable and stylish.
5. Don't forget to protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays with a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
6. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes that cling to your body and trap heat.
7. Mix and match separates to create versatile outfits that can be dressed up or down.
8. Have fun with prints and patterns to add interest to your summer wardrobe.