3. Opt for cream or liquid blushes and highlighters to create a dewy, sun-kissed glow.
4. Choose neutral or warm-toned eyeshadows in soft, blendable formulas for a subtle eye look.
5. Skip heavy eyeliner and instead use a brown or taupe eyeshadow to define your eyes.
6. Use a tinted brow gel to shape and add color to your eyebrows without any harsh lines.
7. For a natural-looking lip, choose a tinted lip balm or sheer lipstick in a shade close to your natural lip color.
8. Remember to set your makeup with a lightweight setting spray to keep it in place and avoid melting in the heat.