2. Use gentle skincare products: Opt for products that are specifically formulated for mature skin.
3. Protect your skin from the sun: Use a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to protect against UV damage.
4. Exfoliate regularly: Gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and reveal a brighter complexion.
5. Incorporate antioxidants into your skincare routine: Antioxidants can help to protect your skin from environmental damage and improve overall skin health.
6. Get enough sleep: Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night to help your skin rejuvenate and repair itself