As the rainy season affects the immune system of our body, it is very important to have a healthy diet.
1. Turmeric Milk It is renowned for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a great friend of your immune system, driving away infections.
2. Probiotics They specialise in warding off bad bacteria developing in your bodies – ones that are responsible for causing various diseases.
3. Sprouts These are known for boosting your immune system, thus, enabling you to fight harmful germs.
4. Soup It is easily digestible, saving you the digestive problems that people are often susceptible to during this season.
5. Dry Fruits & Nuts As these nuts are rich in vitamins and minerals, they are great options to add to your monsoon diet.
6. Coloured Fruits They reduce the greasiness of your skin, controls acne, and leaves your skin looking healthy.
Always remember, your nutrition and immunity depend on the food you eat. Therefore, you should be conscious of what you are feeding.