1. Goan Nevri This traditional Konkani recipe of karanji is made up of coconut and almonds stuffing.
2. Badam Halwa Enjoy some homemade Diwali sweets. Here’s a crunchy and nutty flavoured halwa which is a must-try recipe this Diwali.
3. Shahi Tukda This Diwali sweets recipe is loaded with the richness of flavours so don’t just eat, but relish the royalty of Shahi Tukda.
4. Mohanthal Diwali sweet recipes could never be complete without Mohanthal. A traditional Gujarati sweet dish made up of besan, ghee, and nuts is a delicious savoury one must try.
5. Kaju Katli This Diwali, try Kaju katli at home & indulge in this all-time favourite dessert with your loved ones.