3. Opt for complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and sweet potatoes to sustain energy levels.
4. Include healthy fats like avocado or nuts to support brain function and satiety.
5. Swap sugary drinks for water or herbal tea to stay hydrated and avoid unnecessary calories.
6. Use herbs and spices instead of salt to add flavor to meals while reducing sodium intake.
7. Plan and prepare meals in advance to make healthy eating more convenient and sustainable.
8. Don't forget to indulge in moderation and savor your favorite treats as part of a balanced diet.