3. Hydration is key, so make sure to drink plenty of water and use products that lock in moisture.
4. Use a gentle cleanser to cleanse your face in the morning and at night.
5. Exfoliate once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
6. Avoid touching your face too much to prevent the transfer of dirt and bacteria onto your skin.
7. Incorporate products with antioxidants like Vitamin C and E to help protect your skin from environmental damage.
8. Get enough sleep to help your skin regenerate and repair itself overnight.