1. Reach Out For Water Dehydration is one of the primary causes of constipation. So, the moment you feel constipated, load up on water content to stay hydrated.
2. Load Up On Fibre Fibre is known for boosting the consistency of bowel movements and also easing their passage.
3. Brew It Up Coffee comprises small quantities of soluble fibres that improve the balance of bacteria in the gut, thus, preventing and treating constipation.
4. Increase The Intake Of Probiotics Consume foods like yoghurt, buttermilk, cottage cheese and other types of cheese like gouda, mozzarella, and cheddar.
5. Follow A Daily Fitness Routine A fitness routine helps in easing bowel movements versus leading a sedentary lifestyle.
6. Include Prebiotic Foods In Your Diet Consume probiotic rich foods like garlic, banana, onions, chickpeas, and leeks, among others.