3. Hydrate your hair by using a deep-conditioning mask at least once a week to replenish moisture lost to the sun and heat.
4. Avoid excessive use of heat-styling tools during summer to prevent further damage to your hair.
5. Trim your hair regularly to get rid of split ends and promote healthier growth.
6. Protect your hair from chlorine and saltwater by rinsing it with clean water before swimming and using a leave-in conditioner afterwards.
7. Incorporate natural ingredients like aloe vera, coconut oil, or honey into DIY hair masks to nourish and repair your hair.
8. Stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals to promote overall hair health during the summer months.