– Limit the use of heat styling tools and opt for heat protectant sprays when styling your hair.
– Avoid tight hairstyles that can pull on your hair and cause damage.
– Regularly massage your scalp with essential oils like coconut or olive oil to promote hair growth.
– Practice scalp exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and improve blood circulation to the scalp.
– Protect your hair from the sun and environmental pollutants by wearing a hat or using hair serums with UV protection.
– Avoid touching your face frequently to minimize the risk of transferring bacteria and causing breakouts.