9 Bras Under Rs 450 That Feel Like A Million Bucks
1. T-Shirt Bra For Daily WearThe perfect everyday bra, this style fits like second skin. The inbuilt pads prevent peek-a-boo nipples, while the moulded cups and underwire offer your breasts the support they need seamlessly.
3. Super Support Bra For Plus-Size BeautiesCalling out to all curvy beauties, don’t settle for ugly basic bras.This one from Zivame is non-padded, but the cups have double layered fabric so you still get adequate nipple coverage.
4. Strapless Bra For Those Off-Shoulder Tops You’d be surprised how well this bra works to keep your breasts in place. It comes with medium padded cups for adequate nipple coverage and better breast shape.
5. No Sag Bra For A Little Extra Lift, If You Need It Try this non-padded sag lift bra for size. It has moulded cups for a smooth shape, is wire-free, and the non-stretch fabric in the cups area keeps your breasts sitting high and perky.
6. Lace Bralette To Wear As A Top The bralette is a model-off-duty look that has been in trend for over a decade. Jump on the trend with this lace bralette available in pink and black. It is non-padded but has double layered cups for nipple coverage.
7. Push-Up Bra For A Moderate Breast Lift To Add Some Oomph Did you know that push-up bras have different levels of lift? A level 2, this bra offers a moderate lift that looks most natural while providing cleavage.
8. Minimiser Bra For Heavy-Chested Women Looking For Control Shapewear If you wish to make your breasts appear smaller, you have to try this minimizer bra. It’s designed to compress your chest evenly without feeling choked
9. Backless Bras To Match Your Backless Outfits If you’re bringing sexy back with your clothes, look no further than this supportive backless bra. It provides 3/4th coverage in the front while the strap at the back is transparent.