1. Harsh Soaps Harsh soaps, especially with fragrances and strong chemicals will disrupt the natural pH balance of your vagina.
2. Fragranced Products Products like scented tampons, pads, or intimate sprays, can cause allergic reactions, and disrupt your vaginal flora.
3. Unpasteurized Or Unwashed Vegetables A balanced diet is essential, and unwashed or unpasteurized vegetables can carry harmful bacteria like E. coli.
4. Sharp or Rough Objects Inserting sharp or rough objects, like sex toys without their proper covers, or even pointy fingernails can cause scars and injuries.
5. Non-Medical Substances Inserting any non-medical substances like herbal remedies or anything for other purposes can be extremely dangerous!
6. Expired or Damaged Condoms Using expired or even damaged condoms compromises their effectiveness, which increases the risk of unwanted pregnancies and STDs.
7. DIY Douche Solutions Douching with homemade solutions like vinegar or baking soda, will absolutely disrupt the natural pH balance of your vagina.