1. Start by applying your moisturiser and primer to ensure a smooth and even application.
2. Using a fluffy powder brush or a puff, lightly dip it into the loose powder foundation.
3. Tap off any excess powder from the brush/puff before applying it to your face.
4. Apply the powder by swirling it around your face in circular motions, starting from the center of your face and moving outwards.
5. Pay extra attention to the areas that are prone to getting oily, such as the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin)
6. For more coverage, you can apply another layer of powder foundation, but be sure to blend it well to avoid any streaking.
7. Set your foundation with a light dusting of translucent powder to help it last longer.