World Liver Day
1. Guzzling Down Alcohol For heavy drinkers, this habit can cause permanent damage to the liver or even prove to be fatal in the long run.
2. Smoking Regularly Heavy smoking produces toxins that can cause death of a cell, which leads to hepatic damages.
3. Eating Junk Food Often Junk foods are overloaded with salts, sugars, and fats that wreak havoc in our bodies including our liver health.
4. Not Drinking Enough Water The adverse effects of not drinking sufficient amount of water every day is immense. It can put other organs at risk too.
5. No Fixed Eating Schedules Irregular eating schedules is another reason why you’re subconsciously inviting yourself for a possible liver disorder.
6. Being Restricted Indoors Often Vitamin D deficiency can lead to low bile production, which in turn can develop into a liver disorder.
7. Having Unprotected Sex Hepatitis B, a viral infection, occurs as a result of unprotected sex. This can lead to complicated health problems like liver damage, liver failure