1. Start With Clean Skin: Start your routine with a clean and moisturized face.
2. Apply Sunscreen: Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher, & apply it well, all over your face and neck.
3. Primer: Pick a primer that’s suitable for your skin type to create a smooth base for your makeup.
4. Foundation Or BB Cream: Use a foundation or BB cream that offers sun protection. Apply it evenly using a brush, sponge, or your fingertips.
5. Concealer And Others: Apply concealer to cover any blemishes, dark circles, or imperfections that you might have, and follow it up with any other products like blush, bronzer, or highlighter.
6. Eye Makeup: Use an eye primer and then go for your eye makeup.
7. Set Your Makeup: Finally, use a setting powder or spray that has SPF for the double bonus of setting your makeup as well as additional sun protection.