1. Accept Yourself Respect yourself for the way you are. The moment you feel confident, it will show in the way you portray yourself sexually as well.
2. Identify Your Problem Area Get to the root of the problem to be able to deal with it actively. Do a thorough soul-searching till the time you have found your answer.
3. Embrace Your Femininity Apart from accepting yourself from the core, it is also essential for you to wholeheartedly be at one with your feminine energies.
4. Explore Your Body Boost the sexual relationship you share with yourself. Exploring yourself gives you the confidence to remain so in the presence of your partner too.
5. Make A List Of Your Sexy Things Take out your notebook or phone and make a list of things that you find sexy in yourself.
6. Wear Your Personality Colours and fashion styles do wonders in pepping up your personality and boosting self-confidence, including your sexual persona.