2. Sunlight About 20 to 30 minutes of daily sunlight around noon, a few times a week can help meet the body’s vitamin D requirements.
3. Role Of Supplements Calcium and Vitamin D supplements can help if one cannot meet the body’s daily requirements through diet.
4. Quit Smoking Cigarette smoking increases the risk of Osteoporosis.
5. Alcohol Consumption Heavy alcohol consumption reduces bone density and must be avoided to reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.
6. Regular Exercise Weight-bearing activities like walking, jogging, stair-climbing, and low-impact exercise can help to improve bone density and strength.