1. Brush Your Teeth Twice In A Day This will allow the gums to be cleaner and no infection would grow by night’s time.
2. Visit The Dentist Regularly There should be a routine checkup fixed with your dentist to have good oral hygiene.
3. Quit Tobacco And Smoking The tobacco causes gum and tooth decay which easily disguises itself as a normal issue.
4. Regular Flossing Teeth Flossing teeth in a way helps in removing the particles, which a toothbrush is unable to.
5. Avoid Snacking Dentists recommend that you should eat the minimum amount of snacks in between your meals.
6. Change Your Toothbrush Regularly A dental hygienist suggests changing your toothbrush every 3 months.